2016/2017 Annual General Meeting
2016/2017 Annual General Meeting
East York East Toronto Family Resources invites you to attend its 2016/2017 Annual General Meeting on Monday June 19, 2017
The AGM will be held at Queen Street Presbyterian Church – Upper Banquet Hall – 947 Queen Street East, Toronto Ontario
6:00 pm Reception and light refreshments served
6:30 pm Business meeting*
*Only current members of EYET can vote at the business meeting. Memberships must be renewed every 2 years. To apply for or renew a membership, please complete and return our Application for Membership when you send your RSVP.
Please confirm your attendance by Friday, June 9th to email@example.com.
Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
To download a PDF of our announcement please click here.
EYET is pleased to announce we offer Before-and After-School of FDK Programs in ALL THREE of our Early Learning Centres!
- Programs operate within 7:00am to 9:00am and 3:00pm to 6:00pm during Instructional Days and 7:00am to 6:00pm during Non-Instructional Days.
- We are open five days per week, from Monday to Friday during the schools Instructional Days, and on Non-Instruction Days including: PA days, March Break, Summer Vacation, and Winter Break, excluding statutory holidays
- Our Before-and After-School programs are implemented by RECEs and ECAs and supervised by Early Learning Centres Supervisors.
- We provide two snacks on Instructional Days and two snacks and one lunch meal on Non-Instructional Days.
- Our Before-and After-School Programs operate from shared classroom space and complements What happens during the regular school day.
For more information please contact the programs directly at:
- EYET ELC Annies Place – Located within Secord Elementary School 416-396-2454
- EYET ELC Crescent Town School – Located within Crescent Town Elementary School 416-690-0349
- EYET ELC Toms Place – Located within St Paul Catholic School 647-259-9347
Click Here to download our flyer
Need Help with Housing?
EYET has added a Tenancy Support Worker to its East York Housing Help Centre. The Tenancy Support Worker helps keep people in their housing by going out into the community and help settle problems with landlords and find community supports in two locations, at the Housing Help Centre at 1350 Danforth 1 block east of Greenwood and Danforth, and on Wednesday afternoons at Access Point on Danforth, 3079 Danforth Avenue. For more information click here
EYET offers a FREE on-site training service, tailored to the needs of the host organization, aimed at assisting teams to further understand the Housing Help sector’s role as it relates to their work. This training is geared towards agencies and organizations who generally do not provide housing help, but do pieces of housing within their role or ‘bump up’ against the housing help sector often. By providing effective and appropriate referrals, professionals can help the people they work with access housing help sector services efficiently and seamlessly to potentially avoid homelessness.
Groups who may be interested are: Medical Professionals, Drop-Ins, Child Welfare agencies, Youth Outreach workers, Settlement & Newcomer Services, Shelters, Employment Services, Community Health Centres, Mental Health and Substance Use programs, and many more.
For more information, please visit www.housingworkers.ca/rent/training/intro.cfm