Registration Open: Housing Help Services Certificate
Housing Help Services Certificate:
The newly improved Housing Help Services Certificate (HHSC) is a comprehensive professional development certificate that provides skills and competencies to housing workers in order to serve clients more effectively within the housing and homelessness sector.
Staff completing this certificate will benefit from up-to-date training in this specialized, housing-focused, area of service delivery.
- The current series runs August 28 to October 4, 2018
- Consists of six days of training, one day per week, 9:30am to 4:00pm
- Costs $450 to register
- Training delivered at various locations throughout Toronto
- You must be employed by an agency or organization within Toronto
- Payment may only be received once your application is approved
- Payment must be received in full and in advance by the registration deadline August 22, 2018
- Introduction to Housing Help Services (Tuesday August 28, 2018)
- Landlords and Tenants (Thursday September 6, 2018)
- Housing Standards and Rooming Houses (Tuesday September 11, 2018)
- Eviction Prevention (Tuesday September 11, 2018)
- Budgeting and Resource Management (Thursday September 20, 2018)
- Understanding Mental Health and Harm Reduction in Housing (Thursday September 20, 2018)
- Case Management (Tentative – Thursday September 27, 2018)
- Ontario’s Social Assistance Programs (Tentative – Thursday October 4, 2018)
Registration now open!! Click here to download the registration form
- To register, download this registration form fax it to 416-686-8282 or e-mail a scanned copy to email@example.com.
- Fees must be received in full and in advance by August 22, 2018. Cheques must be made payable to East York East Toronto Family Resources. Payment must be issued by an agency, no personal cheques accepted.
For more information about the Housing Help Services Certificate contact Thania Valle at 647-259-9336 or firstname.lastname@example.org.