Housing Help Services Certificate
Housing Help Services Certificate:
The recently updated Housing Help Services Certificate (HHSC) is a comprehensive professional development certificate that provides skills and competencies to housing workers in order to serve clients more effectively within the housing and homelessness sector.
Staff completing this certificate will benefit from up-to-date training in this specialized, housing-focused, area of service delivery.
- The current series runs from November 9th to December 11, 2018
- Consists of six days of training, one day per week, 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Costs $450 per participant to register
- Training is delivered at locations in Toronto
- You must be employed by an agency or organization within Toronto
- Payment must be received in full and in advance by the registration deadline November 2, 2018
- Introduction to Housing Help Services (Friday November 9, 2018)
- Landlords and Tenants (Friday, November 16, 2018)
- Housing Standards and Rooming Houses (Friday, November 23, 2018)
- Eviction Prevention (Friday, November 23, 2018)
- Budgeting and Resource Management (Friday, November 30, 2018)
- Understanding Mental Health and Harm Reduction in Housing (Friday, November 30, 2018)
- Case Management (Tuesday, December 4, 2018)
- Ontario’s Social Assistance Programs (Tuesday, December 11, 2018)
Registration now open!! Click here to download the registration form
- To register, download this registration form fax it to 416-686-8282 or e-mail a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fees must be received in full and in advance by November 2, 2018. Cheques must be made payable to East York East Toronto Family Resources. Payment must be issued by an agency, no personal cheques accepted.
For more information about the Housing Help Services Certificate contact Thania Valle at 647-259-9336 or email@example.com.