Housing Help Services Certificate
Winter / Spring Housing Help Services Certificate – Online Version!
The Housing Help Services Certificate (HHSC) is now available online. The HHSC is a comprehensive professional development certificate that provides skills and competencies to housing professionals in order to serve clients more effectively within the housing and homelessness sector. Staff completing this certificate will benefit from up-to-date training in this specialized, housing-focused, area of service delivery.
The current series runs from March 9th to April 1st and,
- Consists of eight half-days, twice per week (Tuesdays and Thursdays), 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Cost is $450 per participant to register
- Training is delivered online via the Zoom video conferencing platform
Eligibility: You must be employed by an agency or organization within Toronto in order to register
To register, download the registration form here, fill out all sections, and e-mail the completed form to email@example.com. Payment must be received in full in advance by the March 4th registration deadline. Payment must be issued by an agency; no personal cheques will be accepted.
Late Fall 2020 Training Schedule:
- Introduction to Housing Help Services (Tuesday, March 9, 2021)
- Anti-Oppression & Harm Reduction in Service Delivery (Thursday, March 11, 2021)
- Tenant & Landlord Rights & Responsibilities (Tuesday, March 16, 2021)
- Housing Standards & Working with Landlords (Thursday, March 18, 2021)
- Housing Access & Income Supports (Tuesday, March 23, 2021)
- Budgeting & Resource Management (Thursday, March 25, 2021)
- Housing Stability & Eviction Prevention (Tuesday, March 30, 2021)
- Understanding Mental Health in Housing (Thursday, April 1, 2021)
Registered participants will gain access to the webinars via a “Join” link (Zoom is compatible with PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android devices). Please consider joining with a device other than a phone.