Are you looking for Housing?
Call us! The East York Housing Help Centre is the place to call if you live in East York and need help finding or keeping your housing. We can help with:
- Looking for affordable, market rent housing
- Applying for subsidized housing (rent based on income)
- Applying to the Rent Bank if you are behind in your rent or need help with first and last month’s rent
- Applying for financial assistance with utilities
- Getting connected with the community services you need
If you don’t live in East York, take a look at this map to find the closest Housing Help Centre near you.
Looking for more information about housing, CLICK HERE
Need help with other services like food banks or crisis centres? CLICK HERE