Toronto Homelessness Workspace - Housing News
Read the latest community news stories from Toronto and the surrounding area. If you would like to contribute to grow our community news section, please email us.
Note: Links below are redirects that will navigate you to the news source website taking you away from the Toronto Homelessness Workspace.
- What happens when multiple people sign a lease and one person wants to leave? Sept. 13, 2019
- When it comes to apartment viewings, what rights do I have as a tenant? Sept. 6, 2019
- More than 650 affordable housing units proposed for Toronto Sept. 10, 2019
- How ‘antagonism and a lot of mistrust’ is driving a wedge between landlords and tenants Sept. 8, 2019
- Ontario Making it Easier for Food Banks to Help Those in Need
- Ontario Investing in Supportive Housing in Toronto
- Aging TCH buildings at Queen and Coxwell to be replaced with mixed-income rentals
- Senior evicted from mental health facility, left to live in tent with rats
- Meet Bobby Ross: Homeless just 3 years ago, he's about to start his 2nd business