Housing Help Services Certificate
Early Spring Housing Help Services Certificate (HHSC) – Online Version!
The Housing Help Services Certificate (HHSC) is an online comprehensive professional development certificate that provides skills and competencies to housing professionals in order to serve clients more effectively within the housing and homelessness sector. Our training series aims to help housing professionals achieve better outcomes for homeless and at risk individuals and households by informing and promoting best practices. Staff completing this certificate will benefit from up-to-date training in this specialized, housing-focused, area of service delivery.
The current series runs from March 8th until March 31st, 2022 and,
- Consists of eight half-days, twice per week (Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 am – 12:00 pm),
- The cost is $450 per participant to register
- Training is delivered online via the Zoom video conferencing platform
Eligibility: You must be employed by an agency or organization within Toronto in order to register
To register, download the registration form here, fill out all sections, and e-mail the completed form to email@example.com. Payment must be received in full in advance by the March 3rd registration deadline. Payment (by cheque) must be issued by an agency; no personal cheques will be accepted.
Early Spring 2022 Training Schedule:
- Introduction to Housing Help Services (Tuesday, March 8, 2022)
- Anti-Oppression & Harm Reduction in Service Delivery (Thursday, March 10, 2022)
- Tenant & Landlord Rights & Responsibilities (Tuesday, March 15, 2022)
- Housing Standards & Working with Landlords (Thursday, March 17, 2022)
- Housing Access & Income Supports (Tuesday, March 22, 2022)
- Budgeting & Resource Management (Thursday, March 24, 2022)
- Housing Stability & Eviction Prevention (Tuesday, March 29, 2022)
- Understanding Mental Health in Housing (Thursday, March 31, 2022)
Registered participants will gain access to the webinars via a “Join” link (Zoom is compatible with PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android devices). For more information about the HHSC, contact contact EYET Sector Support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.