Housing Help Services Certificate
Summer 2022 Housing Help Services Certificate (HHSC) – Online Version!
The Housing Help Services Certificate (HHSC) is an online comprehensive professional development certificate that provides skills and competencies to housing professionals in order to serve clients more effectively within the housing and homelessness sector. Our training series aims to help housing professionals achieve better outcomes for homeless and at risk individuals and households by informing and promoting best practices. Staff completing this certificate will benefit from up-to-date training in this specialized, housing-focused, area of service delivery.
The current series runs from June 7th until June 30th, 2022 and,
- Consists of eight half-days, twice per week (Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm),
- The cost is $450 per participant to register
- Training is delivered online via Zoom video conferencing platform
Eligibility: You must be employed by an agency or organization within Toronto in order to register
To register, download the registration form, fill out all sections, and e-mail the completed form to email@example.com. Payment must be received in full in advance by the May 27th registration deadline. Payment (by cheque) must be issued by an agency; no personal cheques will be accepted.
Summer 2022 Training Schedule:
- Introduction to Housing Help Services (Tuesday June 7, 2022)
- Anti-Oppression & Harm Reduction in Service Delivery (Thursday June 9, 2022)
- Tenant & Landlord Rights & Responsibilities (Tuesday June 14, 2022)
- Housing Standards & Working with Landlords (Thursday, June 16, 2022)
- Housing Access & Income Supports (Monday, June 20, 2022)
- Budgeting & Resource Management (Thursday, June 23, 2022)
- Housing Stability & Eviction Prevention (Tuesday, June 28, 2022)
- Understanding Mental Health in Housing (Thursday, June 30, 2022)
Registered participants will gain access to the webinars via a “Join” link (Zoom is compatible with PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android devices). For more information about the HHSC, contact EYET Sector Support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.