Housing Help Services Certificate
Late Summer 2022 Housing Help Services Certificate (HHSC) – Online Version!
The Housing Help Services Certificate (HHSC) is an online comprehensive professional development certificate that provides skills and competencies to housing professionals in order to serve clients more effectively within the housing and homelessness sector. Our training series aims to help housing professionals achieve better outcomes for homeless and at risk individuals and households by informing and promoting best practices. Staff completing this certificate will benefit from up-to-date training in this specialized, housing-focused, area of service delivery.
The current series runs from July 26th until August 18th, 2022 and,
- Consists of eight half-days, twice per week (Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm),
- The cost is $450 per participant to register
- Training is delivered online via Zoom video conferencing platform
Eligibility: You must be employed by an agency or organization within Toronto in order to register
To register, download the registration form, fill out all sections, and e-mail the completed form to email@example.com. Payment must be received in full in advance by the July 19th registration deadline. Payment (by cheque) must be issued by an agency; no personal cheques will be accepted.
Late Summer 2022 Training Schedule:
- Introduction to Housing Help Services (Tuesday July 26, 2022)
- Anti-Oppression & Harm Reduction in Service Delivery (Thursday July 28, 2022)
- Tenant & Landlord Rights & Responsibilities (Tuesday August 02, 2022)
- Housing Standards & Working with Landlords (Thursday, August 04, 2022)
- Housing Access & Income Supports (Monday, August 09, 2022)
- Budgeting & Resource Management (Thursday, August 11, 2022)
- Housing Stability & Eviction Prevention (Tuesday, August 16, 2022)
- Understanding Mental Health in Housing (Thursday, August 18, 2022)
Registered participants will gain access to the webinars via a “Join” link (Zoom is compatible with PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android devices). For more information about the HHSC, contact EYET Sector Support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.